Pages

10/30/2010

Inspiration is everywhere - even the preface of a book

Inspiration is Everywhere - even the preface of a book

I just started LA Banks book, Minion Vampire Huntress Legends I.

Normally, I don't read the preface to books, but I was compelled to read this one.  In it she quotes Nelson Mandela's inaugural speech.  ""Our worst fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. ... As we are liberated from our own fear our presence automatically liberates others."

Inspiration is around each corner, in every book, in the light of the eyes of the person who sits across from you at the dinner table.

1 comment:

Alexis Walker said...

Hi Lisa,

I just wanted to stop by and let you know that you won a copy of Dawn Kunda's book Court of Lies over at Happily Ever After Thoughts. Please email me so we can get you the book. Thank you, and congratulations!
alexis@alexiswalkerauthor.com