Pages

7/03/2011

Exernal Influence: Justice

Justice:  Cause and Effect.  Punishment and Reward.  Also known as the law of Karma – you don’t necessarily get what you want, you get what you deserve.

Personally, I think this is one of the scariest cards in the deck.  The concept of Justice, the balance of the scales and the sword, making a final judgement, is frightening.


There are a great many things for which I know I have been subject to Cause and Effect.  I also believe it is a Universal Law - just like Gravity.  I don't have to believe in Karma (Cause and Effect) for it to work just like I don't have to believe in Gravity to know that it works.  


The difference is that we are not always privy to the results of Karma.  Gravity, well, the results are pretty obvious.  If you don't believe me, look at all of the plastic surgeons in the telephone book (or online) who do breast lifts and/or augmentations.  

Case closed.


I'd like to see the villain of the piece (Snidely Whiplash anyone?) get his comeuppance in a public place.  I don't know that it will happen.  I do know that Justice has a way of getting her own, no matter how long it seems to take for the rest of us to see.

No comments: