Pages

4/13/2013

writing doodle - day 13 - word count 0



Today has been Garage Sale Flunky by day ... Dog Nanny by night.


Blondie in better days
Blondie appears to be very much failing tonight and my heart is breaking. 

Until recently, whenever I went to write anything (even a sticky note for groceries) he was by my side making sure I was doing my best (honestly, he wanted to make sure I was doing something if I wasn't actively adoring him).

Today has very much been about keeping him out of pain today and keeping the younger dogs busy and out of his fur.

Tomorrow company goes home and though it has been a bit of a challenge, I will miss the company.


I have counted him out before, I hope I am wrong again.


So, he changed my mind about bottle blonds ...

2 comments:

Karen said...

Sorry to hear about Blondie. When I think of your writing, I always think of him. You always has a comment or two praising his muse-like qualities. I will be thinking good thoughts about you both.

Lizzy D said...

We emailed off blog. I am sad for you both...

r