Pages

4/08/2013

writing doodle ... day 8 word count 193

Because I lived in a FROG, the finished room over the garage, most of my mail is delivered to the office.  I do have my magazines delivered to the house, there are some things that are just too personal for other people to see.

I subscribe to Motorhome Monthly.  No one has ever believed that my number one fantasy has nothing to do with feathers, whipped cream, and cinnamon oil.  I am much more pedestrian than that.  I want to sell everything and see the entire country.  Growing up, we never had money for trips; I didn't leave the state of Kentucky until I was about twenty-one.  And then I only went to the border of Indiana.  

Call it a travel deficit, if you will.  But the older I get, the more wanderlust and the dreams of the open road called.

Too bad I wasn't musical, I could play in a tribute band or something.  Maybe a career change as a roadie.  Not to the same tribute band, but maybe an up and comer.

Fewer hangovers and less hassles to take my life on the road and go with that someone special.  Hazel.



~~ word count: 193

not stellar, but better than yesterday and the big zero ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This speaks to me.

I'd love to set off on a grand explore. Drive from state to state with no destination in mind.

I'd do it.

However, I'd be in the ocean in under an hour. LOL.

Keep going. You're doing great.

Hunter