Pages

4/06/2016

figuring out Camp ...

My dearest, my darling, my one, my beloved Hunter figured out how to set up a cabin ... she is even providing the graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows.
(Mystery Castle, Phoenix, AZ
good place to make smores)

I just have to come up with kindling, sticks, and a place to make fire. 

For me to actually write,I have gotten out the old music that worked for how long?

Yep. I'm doing sing alongs with Jose Jose and Alejandro Fernandez ... 

everyone needs something to write on
I finally figured out the theme song - Besame Mucho ... unfortunately, I have 18 versions of it and need to choose just one that I can play into the ground. Tonight's song has been Eres (you are) ... it works with a coffee theme ... I just need one for miscommunication - and soon.

home of the Plot Bunny

No comments: