Pages

7/04/2011

Final Outcome: Four of Cups

 I love this card as the final outcome.  It represents having a variety of options.  The page beneath the tree has cups delivered to him from the fates.  So long as the page believes in limitless possibilities, they will be presented to him. (So I'm a traditionalist - to me the page and the travelers in the deck are all male ... it is easier to have a gender when I think of them - when I try to turn them into Boy George or his equivalent all it does is mess with my brain.)

The day is bright. The sky appears to be calm and the weather good. The traveler seems to be waiting for the future to come or to choose which of the possible futures to accept.

Romance, of course they will have a Happily Ever After - or at least Happily for Now.  I've often wondered how well Cinderella or Snow White fared after their first real day at the palace.

But I digress, and don't I always.

Now to choose a voice.

His.  Men are more fun to write.  At least some are ...

No comments: