Pages

10/24/2011

I finally figured it all out ... SLAM



Extra!  Extra!  Read All About It!

All writers seem to have a 'platform' these days.  The last time I had a platform, it was a pair of shoes and I fell off of them on a regular basis.

I've looked high, low, and pretty well everywhere in between to see where the heck I would have put my platform.

You might even say I've been round the Globe to find my platform.  (Okay, so it is only Globe Arizona, but still.)









The magic is in SLAM.

Ultimately it is what (virtually) everybody wants: Sex, Love, And Money.

When reading palms or doing energy work for people there are very few who want to know if they will be the one to develop the next big Pillsbury Cookoff Recipe (but that also leads to Money and depending on the person Love).  Fewer still want to know if it is energetically correct to have a new hairdresser (but with the right haircut, it could lead to Sex or Love).


So my figuring this out hasn't been "Speedy" but I've finally done it!



Now if I could just go where I was supposed to and not where I really wanted to go. But that's for another time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you NaNoing? I'm watching for your word count up on the site. I'm pulling each word out one-by-one. Working and NaNo is interesting. Now if I could just get off work on time it would help. Let me know how you're doing please. Hunter

Dooley Girls said...

Hunter,

I've been hand scribbling for Nano ... must start to transcribe soon!

The internet (lifeblood) has been down for close to a month. You don't realize quite how addicted you are until it is gone!

Help me find you again on NaNo!
L