Pages

10/21/2011

writing doodle - boy toy

"I always wanted to be a boy-toy," Brett said with a long, drawn out sigh.

"Well, now you belong to Sharon and you're her toy," I said.  This wasn't the answer he wanted or expected, but maybe he would cheer up a little.

"It isn't the same thing and you know it."

I knew what he meant.  He wanted to belong to a wild woman who would make him do any number of things he could never tell his mother about.  So did I, but that was beside the point.  Sadly for him, things weren't working out according to his fantasy.  Right now, he was someone's toy and wasn't that just a pity?

I looked at the redhead who was giving Brett the eye and said, "You tell him who's boss." 

"That's not funny, Hal."

"Sure it is."

tbc ...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who's the cutie? A new friend?

r

Dooley Girls said...

I don't remember her name, sadly, but she was the friend of a co-worker. Sad when you remember the dog more fondly than the owner ... :(