Pages

2/26/2012

writing doodle - proof the universe is expanding

Martha pulled on her favorite navy skirt and it barely went all of the way up.  There was no problem until she got the the upper part of her thighs and then she prayed that the lining didn't split.  She was able to button the waistband, but the zipper was being stubborn.

Wasn't this thing loose last year?

A deep breath in, which she held for an eternity while she struggled again with the zipper, and finally success.

Yes.  The universe is indeed expanding.  My  Her waistline is the proof.

Maybe I  she should skip having the whole enchilada for lunch.

2 comments:

Lizzy D said...

Yum! Pls Fed Ex the enchiladas to NY, I d love one or three or four!

Dooley Girls said...

well, crappity, crap, crap. I changed POV in the middle of a whopping 4 lines ... yeesh!

I'd love to ship you the whole enchilada - beef, chicken, pork?