Pages

3/19/2013

writing doodle - introduction

There were three things wrong with this morning.  First of all, someone had glued my tongue to the roof of my mouth. My eyes were so dry, there weren't enough eye drops in the world to rebalance them. And finally, the house next door to mine was under construction, and the fucking construction crew was already at work with a jackhammer.

Four things.  

Someone was sharing my pillow.  Snoring.  Loudly.

Unfortunately, I had no idea who it was or how she got here.

Shit.


2 comments:

Lizzy D said...

Oh man, mornings suck. Some days you don t wanna get out of bed and some days you just *have* to! Let's hope the snorer is a cute doggy! Of the canine kind?

r

Anonymous said...

Love the writing blip. I love when a short bit makes other people fill in the blanks. I think that's why I've always enjoyed writing short shorts. (What is it they call them now? Flash fiction?)

Lisa, you and I are doing our part to keep the universe in balance. I've been up all night lately enjoying insomnia only to fall asleep in time for the alarm to go off.

You've been seeing sunrises.

At least tell me you're sleeping until the sunrise and that you're not an insomniac, too.

Thinking of you.

Hunter