Pages

5/14/2011

Truth in Advertising

I spent a lot of time working in various sales offices and I am proud to say that we only offered products and services that had value and integrity both.  When things were flawed, our customers told us and we would right the wrong, always.

Lately there have been a lot of car commercials on television offering rock bottom prices.  There have been even more about mortgages.  If you watch enough daytime TV, there are advertisements for technical colleges (some good, some just expensive).  These ads always make me think about what the catch is and when it would boomerang on the consumer.


When I was at the beach a while back, I saw something that at first appalled me and then appealed to me because it truly is/was truth in advertising (even if I wasn't so sure about the message).

No comments: