Pages

6/29/2011

I finally found the Plot Bunny ... really

Writing requires plots, even non-fiction writing needs a plot (or outline) of some kind.

Plots come from the Plot Bunny and he works hard the whole year around.  Actually the Plot Bunny usually takes of March and April to give the Easter Bunny a hand with the chocolate eggs.

Elmer's Home
My search for the PB (Plot Bunny, not peanut butter) has at times been fruitless.  I have friends who are visited by the PB at night and they share their visions with me and I share mine with them.

Yesterday on a small plot of desert, I finally found him and had a way to capture him.  It was kind of like becoming Elmer Fudd with a camera, "Hush.  Be very, very quiet.  We are hunting Plot Bunnies."

I found him and he didn't twitch so much as an ear.  In fact, he disappeared into the gravel for a moment.

Then I nabbed him, photgraphically speaking.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is my personal Plot Bunny.  I think I'll call him Elmer.


3 comments:

Lizzy D said...

Adorable! His camouflage is so perfect!

I hope he serves you well....

love

r

Dooley Girls said...

I've tried for years to get up close and personal with the Plot Bunny. I hope Elmer lives a long time and does my evil bidding!

Karen said...

So cute! Hope Elmer reveals great plots worthy of The Bugs himself.