Pages

6/26/2011

tarot card 10 - wheel of fortune

I have always had mixed success with tarot cards ... but I decided to see if I could use the cards to point me in a good direction for the story that has been a bit like a greased pig.  I think I've got a hold of it and it escapes.  Thus the lucky numbers and the tarot.


First Cards:  Wheel of Fortune - Card 10 of the Major Arcana

In terms of romance it is a great card.  You can't really escape your fate or your destiny, even if you think you can.  It is also considered to be the circle of life and you can't get off the circle (without dying).


In romance, there has to be a reason to bring two people together.  Just because they are crossing the same street isn't enough.  Has something put them together? Is something driving them apart?

Is there something inevitable that has (or will) happen to one or both of the characters?  Is one increasing his/her personal fortunes while the other is on the downward trajectory? Is there opportunity for one or the other to make lemonade (so to speak) out of the situation?  Can they both benefit?

No comments: